Protecting your data is very important to Tribelike Limited (trading as Good Life Coffee) (“Good Life", "us" or "we").
Information we may collect about you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information you provide at the time of registering or at any subsequent point. As part of the sign-up process, we ask for you to fill in a form that will tell us your name and contact details first of all and then, if you like the sound of our fresh coffee deliveries, we also ask for your coffee preferences, delivery address and credit card details. By filling in these details, you consent for us to use them to the extent necessary to fulfill our service to you;
- once you've signed up, we keep a record of all billings and shipments made to you including the types and grinds of coffee you've received. This helps us troubleshoot if, for example, the coffee gets lost in the post and also helps us recommend new ways for you to enjoy coffee if asked;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information); and
- details of your visits to our website.
We will hold the above information for as long as is necessary in order to provide you with our services, deal with any specific issues that you may raise or otherwise as is required by law or any relevant regulatory body.
Information we may collect about others
We may collect and process the following data about others that you provide us with, including (but not limited to) information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. For example, if you purchase coffee as a gift for a third party, we will collect and process data about the recipient of the gift as well as from you. You represent and warrant to us that you have obtained the express consent from the individuals whose data you provide us with.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical information about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. Again, this is common and fundamental to most online businesses and helps us understand how our website is being used and areas of it we could improve in the future
Where we store your personal information
The data we collect from you is stored in the European Economic Area ("EEA") but may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside of the EEA. It may also be processed by staff operating outside of the EEA. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing.
Your passwords are stored on Good Life servers in encrypted form. We do not disclose your account details, postal or email addresses to anyone except when legally required to do so.
Sensitive information between your browser and our website is transferred in encrypted form using Secure Socket Layer ("SSL"). When transmitting sensitive information, you should always make sure that your browser can validate the Good Life certificate.
It is your responsibility to keep your password secure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Good Life will do its best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website, any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try and prevent any unauthorised access.
How we use your information
We use information held about you (and information about others) in the following ways:
- to provide you with our services;
- to ensure you receive information relevant to you;
- to ensure the content on our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer or mobile device; and
- to notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any partner of Good Life and/or a member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets;
- if Good Life or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party; or
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Good Life, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you by submitting a request in accordance with the act and is subject to a £10 administrative fee. All such requests should be sent to email@example.com.
Changes to this policy